I am a true Malaysian girl

Joyce Chu is 17s, living in Johor Bahru, southern Malaysia is becoming a hot girl in Malaysia. Her face was like a beautiful doll, lovely.

I am a true Malaysian girl
Joyce Chu, Malysian

But many people believe that, her beauty, style, dress like Korean girls. See more Korean girls here.

Even many people also said that she came from Korea. Some people said that she had to Korea for surgery at a salon.

She was very upset when people say that. Recently, she had to make a music clip to explain.

The song she sang called "Malaysia Chabor" (which means Malaysia woman). Through this song, she wanted to send a message that she is a true Malaysian girl.

I am a true Malaysian girl

I am a true Malaysian girl

I am a true Malaysian girl

I am a true Malaysian girl

I am a true Malaysian girl
I am a true Malaysian girl
Why would she do not like is a Korean woman? You should read my article: Korean women are beautiful or ugly?